The Ring Dryer dries pretreated material such as blood clot or hydrolyzed feather mass. It uses direct heat as an efficient drying medium. This results in short heat contact time which ensures the highest possible end product quality and the lowest possible energy costs.
- Extreme short drying time
- Short exposure to heat
- Highest end-product quality, product digestibility and amino acid profiles
- Simple and accurate control of moisture content
- Indirect room air treatment
- Produces a consistent product without wet spots (salmonella), ready to bag or store
- Optional: Recirculates 50% of the heated exhaust air to save fuel and odour control costs.
- Capacity: Evaporation 102 kg/h till 1633 kg/h
For more technical information check out our product sheet of the Ring Dryer